Guess what everyone, today is my birthday! So, I am going to celebrate with my readers here on my blog! Today I am giving you a list of 10 things. Hope you will enjoy them. Ready? Let's get started!
List 1: 10 (More) Things About Me
1. I am (from today on) 10 years old.
2. My two favorite movies are Frozen and Rio.(Can't wait for Rio 2!)
3. I love cookies. Cookies are awesome!!!!
4. I sew. Not normal for kids but I do. It's really fun while in the process and when you are finished you can look at the amazing job you've done.
5. I have a lot of stuffed animals. I love stuffed animals, I collect them. I love to do stuff with them. (Fun Fact: When I was just a bit younger, I used to play town or city with them. The city took uo my whole room!)
6. I dislike caramel. I know, so many people LOVE caramel, but I don't. It's too creamy and gooey.
7. I love to ride my bike with my dad. Sometimes we bike around the neighborhood, other times we bike in a large, empty parking lot. It's really fun.
8. My favorite subject is ELA. I love to read and write. My least favorite subject is Math. *yawn*
9. I always get mad when people call me 9, when I'm really 9 1/2. I don't know, its something that really bugs me!
10. Blogging is awesome! I love to connect with my readers! Thank you so much everyone!
Thanks for reading,
Noor, now a 10-year old!