Hello everyone! It's that time again where I recap on the week! (the original series was Sunday Sunshine but whatever) This week has been pretty chill, I didn't go out of the house but I was very productive so !!
- I went out the house once this week to go for a walk by the river and then we had to go back because the pathway was closed. yikes
- I've been extremely productive with fitness and I've ran or went out and played soccer every day this week !! gotta get in shape for soccer season
you know, i wasn't even looking for a glee gif but it came up and i had to use it
- I've been OBSESSED with glee again after beginning to rewatch it end of July. I'm almost finished with it again and I'm sad I don't want it to be over *cries*
- My current music obsessions are the Glee soundtrack, preferably the season 3 soundtrack and AM, an album by Arctic Monkeys (it's so great if you love alternative rock, go listen to it)
- I'm actually reading this month! (probably because of Harry Potter tbh) I finished Harry Potter and the Cursed Child (my review) already so I'm going strong for August.
- My current goal is to read a book every week, summer is surprisingly slow on reading for me so I'm trying my best.
- Current read: Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
- Fanfics and more fanfics. It's always fanfics these days. I'm currently planning an Albus Potter x Scorpius Malfoy fanfic and I'm having loads of fun with it.
- I've really only been writing fanfics but I want to start writing an actual novel, maybe I'll wait for NaNo in November.
- I've been trying to up my blogging game lately. My posting schedule is back and I'm managing to create somewhat good quality posts while having fun with it at the same time.
- I need to start commenting and reading blogs again because I miss my favorite blogs :(
- I've also started thinking about Blogtober, and I think I might do it in September this year so I can come up with all new post ideas to use :D
That was my not so hectic week! Let me know how your week has been, what have you been listening to, what have you been reading?
Thanks for reading,