Day 2- 10 to 20 Facts About Me
Hello everyone! Today is the second day of the 30 Day Blogging Challenge and I'm so excited for this one, I get to share with you some facts about me. I posted a similar post to this in March but I didn't have as many readers in March so I'm doing it again! I don't know how many facts but I'm going for a number between 10 and 20. If I get 20, yay! Ready? Let's go!
1. I play soccer. I've only been actually playing for a year but all my coaches say I'm better than most 3rd year players. (I've been a fan since I was 2 years old)
2. My favorite color is green! Green is supposed to be envy but I think of it as nature and a soothing color.
3. I like to play videogames. My favorite videogame brand is Pokemon. I pretty much have most of the DS/3DS games for Pokemon (I have a 3DS XL) and collect the cards. I also have a few stuffed animals like a Pillow Pet Pikachu and a plush toy Squirtle.
4. I have a lot of gadgets. I have 2 iPods, one iPad, a keyboard, and a broken computer. (I am getting an iPhone this summer because my grandma promised me.)
5. I skipped a grade. I am ending 5th grade but just turned 10 years old, weird? Yup, but there is an explanation. When I was in first grade, I found everything too easy. I got 4's in everything (4's are the highest grade in elementary school here where I live) and was at a way higher reading level than most kids. (I finished the Percy Jackson series halfway through first grade. Didn't understand EVERYTHING but still read it.) So, my parents had a talk with my principle and they decided to move me up to second grade. I WAS DEVASTATED! I had to make new friends? Well, I did and now I have some great best friends and I'm happy. Technically I skipped half a grade but whatever.
6. I love to sew. This isn't really a fact because most of you already know this :P. I started sewing in the summer starting 5th grade. I wanted to learn to sew clothes for my American Girl Doll so my grandma taught me how to sew. For my birthday, I got a sewing machine. And now... I still can't sew doll clothes for AG :(. (I am going to a shorts sewing class at Jo-Anns today! YAY SO EXCITED!)
7.My favorite shows are: Doctor Who (love the sci-fi/fantasy), and Once Upon A Time (real life fantasy, yeah!).
8. I used to dance. Now, I'm horrible at dancing and I'm NOT flexible.
9. I like American Girl Dolls. SO WHAT if I'm 10 years old. It's 8+ right? (I got Alisha at age 7, it wasn't my birthday yet. My mom broke the rules!)
10. I "collect" stuffed animals. Well, I don't really collect them, I just have a lot of them. I also have to stuff them in my bed every night because I don't want any of them to be left out. :)
Thanks for reading,
(Post down below what you want Sewing Saturday to be and I'll try to do it!
P.S- I'm thinking of doing a "camp" sort of thing on my blog this summer, but it'll be a lot of commitment. Do you think I should do it?